Rabu, 03 Maret 2021

SERVICE LEARNING

• SERVICE LEARNING •

~ ALIVIA FAIZATUZ ZAHRO (01) 12 MIPA 7 ~

Share Knowledge About How to Make Cassava Tape and How to Decompose / Ferment Cassava Tape

Today I made cassava tape with my cousin named Azza Aqilah. I did this to share knowledge on how to make easy cassava tape and also explain the process of decay / fermentation of cassava tape. I shared this knowledge for 4 days, 3 days I did it by making the cassava tape and 1 day I made it to explain to my cousins ​​about the process of decay and the experiments I did. so here I am not only making cassava tape as usual, but I also do an experiment or research that might be useful for my cousins.

First, I prepared the materials and tools for the process of making cassava tape, namely cassava, banana leaves, steaming pot, knife, mashed yeast, and a bowl / place for the cassava.

After that, I peeled the skin of the cassava and washed it thoroughly, then I cut the cassava into small pieces to make the ripening process easier, then put the water in the pan until it filled about a quarter, then I waited for the water to boil. after the water boils, I put the cassava into the steamed pan that had been prepared earlier. Then steam the cassava until 3/4 cooked, approximately ½ hour. When it's ripe, I remove the cassava and put it in a bowl then I wait for it to cool, about 1 hour. After the cassava is completely cold, I divide it into 3 parts on banana leaves to do an experiment / research. Part 1, I give a little yeast that has been mashed. Part 2 I give medium yeast that has been mashed and Part 3 I give a lot of mashed yeast. After that, the cassava that I have yeasted on is then wrapped in banana leaves.After making 3 small packages, then I put them together and put them in a container that has been lined with banana leaves and then cover tightly using banana leaves for 2 to 3 days until the changes can be observed.

After 3 days, the tape is ripe and the results of the yeast tape experiment are cassava which is given a little, medium, and a lot of yeast, each is different

Little yeast   Medium yeast     Yeast a lot


And on the 4th day I tried to explain to my cousin about the manufacturing process that we previously did, and explain how the decay / fermentation process occurs and the reason I did the yeast experiment in the cassava tape.

So I explained that the fermentation process is bacteria or fungi which we often call yeast. The yeast makes cassava soft and rot.

And also the result of the experiment that I did was the more yeast that was given to the cassava tape, the texture of the tape would be softer and would quickly rot. so for a lot of yeast in 2 days it can be eaten and has become a tape, on the contrary for a little yeast stilltakes 3 days for it to rot, because in 2 days the texture is still a little hard. The yeast also usually makes the cassava that becomes the tape sweet, the more yeast the sweeter it will be.

And finally I have shared my knowledge with my cousins, and hopefully it can be useful.





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar