Sabtu, 18 April 2020

Love All Creatures and World

Love All Creatures and World



Reflection :
Every day i always use excessive lights, or can be called often use lights in every activity. Like turning on the light during the day, studying, or at night before going to bed i never thought that electricity would run out and could pollute the air. And excessive use of electricity also causes electricity shortages.


Wisdom :
Excessive use of lights will make air pollution in the environment. This is because, to produce electricity, each power plant requires fuel oil or coal. The process then impacts the release of ozone and sulfur dioxide at the surface pf the soil evaporates and then pollutes the air. Therefore, reduce the use of electricity as a step to reduce air pollution.


Action Now:
I need lights when I am studying because by doing so I have no trouble thinking. But now I am reducing the use of lamps when there is already bright light. It's better to save electricity. So now I am studying during the day without usinglights but using bright sunlight.


Love:

I have to stop using lights during the day because I have to reduce air pollution and I love my environment.


Action Plan:
Learning situations at home can further waste electricity. If the situation has improved, I will further reduce the use of lights during the day. And it would be better to reduce air pollution in the environment. I promise not to use lights if the lighting is sufficient.


Pledge:
- I will love the environment
- I will reduce air pollution by saving electricity
- I will use the lights as needed

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar